OFF SHOULDER

Tuesday, December 01, 2015


When I was surfing on internet last week I finally found the perfect „off shoulder“ sweater. I couldn't find it anywhere for a long time so I was happy

when it finally showed up. I couldn't let it slip trough my fingers. The sweater is in beige color, has shoulders off, it's long gentle knitted with finned ruff on the sleeves, upper and lower rim. It's very nice and elegant. I had to took some pictures for you immediately. What do you think?

Při brouzdání na internetu po e-shopech jsem minulý týden konečně narazila na perfektní off shoulder svetr. Nikde jsem ho dlouho nemohla sehnat, tak jsem měla velkou radost, když se najednou objevil. Nemohla jsme si ho nechat utéct. Svetr v barvě béžového melíru má odhalená ramena, je dlouhý, jemně pletený s žebrovanou manžetou na rukávech, horním i dolním okraji. Je velmi příjemný a elegantní. Hned jsem ho pro vás musela nafotit. Co mu říkáte?

这件毛衣有裸露的肩膀很漂亮,优雅。我立刻说你要拍。你说什么?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe